More vegan awesomeness from FOXIEDOX in the form of the Double Time Vest in black. It couldn’t arrive at a better time, as after about 18 months of summer, it’s finally starting to feel like fall in LA…though that might also mean very little, considering you can (and do) still wear shorts.
As with the Bambi Bolero, I LOVE how plush and fluffy the faux fur feels. Both these pieces really walk that impeccable line between “going with everything” and making a statement.
This little beauty is avail at Nordstrom, online and in select stores.
I also want to take a hot minute and share just a little bit of the FOXIEDOX brand concept with you. Personally, I love getting a glimpse of this stuff – it’s always fun learning about what makes creatives tick, and how conception ultimately translates into the product.
So let’s break down the universe of the FOXIEDOX girl:
Muses, AKA bo$$ bitche$
- Lady Godiva. Because badass means riding around Paris on a horse – nekkid, no less (more? idk).
- Edie Sedgwick. That hair. Those eyes. Such sad.
- Alice Dellal. Some day I will brave the undercut.
- Carmine Miranda. I WANT TO BE A CHIQUITA BANANA.
- Theophilus London. Lagerfeld-approved.
- A$AP Rocky. The man loves bad bitches! LONG LIVE VSVP.
- Art Department. I like this photo of them.
- Sky Ferreira. I haven’t listened to her stuff, but I do dig her look.
- Warhol. Iz Warhol.
- Bruce Nauman. There are also some anatomical neon signs of his that I enjoy.
- Jeff Koons. Also did that terrifying sculpture of MJ and Bubbles.
- Monet. Oh, Claude.
- Lolita. Light of my life, fire of my loins.
- Pride and Prejudice. Inspiration behind the other classic, Elizabeth Bennett: Zombie Hunter.
- Cleopatra. And perhaps, by extension, Isis.
- The Alchemist. On my to-read list as I love the premise.